If you’re building or remodeling a home, you should know how much thought is going into the design of your new HVAC system(s)? Most homes don’t get nearly enough of either.
If you want your heating, cooling, and ventilating system(s) to perform well, you need to start with good design.
Here’s why you want good HVAC design:
- You’ll get a new heating and cooling system that is sized properly. Most new air conditioners are oversized, which means they don’t dehumidify as well and can break down sooner.
- You’ll get a distribution system that delivers the right amount of conditioned air to each room. Many contractors skimp on this part of the HVAC system.
- Your home will be comfortable and efficient. We perform detailed calculations to ensure it.
What we do to ensure your system is properly designed:
- We’ve got the training, experience, and know-how to do it right.
- We include the V in HVAC – ventilation. If your new or remodeled home is as air-tight as energy codes now require, we’ll make sure you get the proper amount and type of ventilation, according to ASHRAE Standard 62.2.
- We follow the industry-standard protocols for HVAC design. We use the protocols developed by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), in our HVAC design jobs. We’ll figure out just how much heating & cooling your home needs using Manual J.
- Equipment Selection– We’ll choose the right equipment for your home and your budget.
If you’re ready to get your house built or remodeled the right way and include complete HVAC design, give us a call and let us help you design the right system for you!